The administrators of these pages take the protection of your personal data very seriously. We treat your personal data confidentially and in accordance with the statutory data protection regulations and this data protection declaration.
§ 1 Information on the collection of personal data
(1) Hereafter we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
(2) The responsible person in accordance with Article 4(7) of the EU Data Protection Basic Regulation (DS-GVO) is
Physiotherapeut, teacher CRKBO
Burgemeester Waszinkstr. 128
NL-6417 CX Heerlen
Fon +31 683902230
You can reach our data protection officer at our e-mail address.
(3) If you contact us by e-mail, the data you have provided (your e-mail address, your name and possibly your telephone number) will be stored by us in order to be able to answer your query. We will delete the data obtained and stored in this connection when it is no longer required or limit its processing if there are legal obligations to retain data.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights with regard to the personal data relating to you:
- Right to information,
- Right of correction or deletion,
- Right to restrict processing,
- Right to object to the processing,
- Right to transferability of data.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) If you use the website for informational purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser sends to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to be able to display our website and to guarantee its stability and security (legal basis is article 6, paragraph 1, sentence 1, letter f) of the DS-GVO):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference with Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (concrete page)
- Access status/http status code
- Quantity of data transferred in each case
- Website where the request comes from
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the data mentioned above, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files which are stored on your hard drive by the browser you are using and which allow certain information to flow to the site setting the cookie. Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer as a whole more user-friendly and effective.
(3) This website uses temporary cookies. These are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include, in particular, session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, which can be used to assign different requests from your browser to the common session. This allows your computer to be recognised when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser. You can adjust your browser settings to suit your needs and, for example, reject all cookies.
§ 4 Integration of script libraries (Google Webfonts)
The use of our website is usually possible without providing personal data. As far as personal data (e.g. name, address or e-mail address) is collected on our website, this is always done on a voluntary basis, as far as possible. This data will not be passed on to third parties without your express consent.
We would like to point out that data transmission on the Internet (e.g. communication by e-mail) can have security gaps. A complete protection of data against access by third parties is not possible.
The internet pages make partial use of so-called cookies. Cookies do not damage your computer and do not contain viruses. Cookies serve to make our offer more user-friendly, effective and secure. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer and saved by your browser.
Most of the cookies used by us are so-called "session cookies". They are automatically deleted at the end of your visit. Other cookies remain stored on your end device until you delete them. These cookies enable us to recognise your browser the next time you visit us.
You can set your browser in such a way that you are informed about the setting of cookies and that cookies are only permitted in individual cases, that the acceptance of cookies is excluded in certain cases or in general and that the automatic deletion of cookies is activated when the browser is closed. If you disable cookies, the functionality of this website may be limited.
The provider of the pages automatically collects and stores information in so-called server log files, which your browser automatically transmits to us. These are:
- Browser type/ browser version
- Operating system used
- Referring URL
- Host name of the access computer
- Time of the server request
These data cannot be allocated to specific persons. A merger of these data with other data sources shall not be carried out. We reserve the right to check this data afterwards if we receive concrete indications of illegal use.
This website uses functions of the web analytics service Google Analytics. The provider is Google Inc. 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies". These are text files that are stored on your computer and enable an analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website will generally be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
However, if IP anonymisation is activated on this website, your IP address will be truncated by Google within the member states of the European Union or in other countries which are signatories to the Agreement on the European Economic Area before this happens. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the USA and truncated there. Google will use this information on behalf of the operator of this website for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. The IP address transmitted by your browser within the scope of Google Analytics will not be combined with any other data held by Google.
You may refuse the use and storage of cookies by selecting the appropriate settings on your browser, however please note that if you do this you may not be able to use the full functionality of this website. You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) by Google and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plugin available at the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
Information, deletion, blocking
You have the right at any time to receive information free of charge about your stored personal data, their origin and recipients and the purpose of the data processing, as well as the right to rectify, block or delete these data. For this purpose, as well as for further questions regarding personal data, you can contact us at any time at the address given in the imprint.
Contradiction of advertising emails
We hereby object to the use of the contact data published within the framework of the printing obligation to send unsolicited advertisements and information material. The operators of this website expressly reserve the right to take legal action in the event that unsolicited advertising information is sent, e.g. via spam mails.